Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fuck it (its now up to randoms)



Has the Hollywood nightlife game gone the way of the random, weekend warriors?

When you have total nobodies from Glendale, go out on a Friday or Saturday night to Drai's or Premiere; they see those random guys doing it (by it I am referring to promoting).

They think to themselves "Hey, I can do this". They then begin to pass out fliers out their local community college in the valley and inside other night club.

When that doesn't work, they then find other weekend warriors to team up and water down the nightlife scene.

What makes it worse, is that they do really dumb shit like this (click on the above photo to see what I'm talking about).

Perhaps it maybe time to hang out in Santa Monica now?

This will be my last post, until my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment