Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Guess Who's Back?



Now everywhere I go they like BSFT come back
Up out the corner office out the coldasack

Where's Iceberg Slim he was the coldest cat
Get your swag back daddy where your focus at

Got to admit a little bit I was sick of all the crap
But despite that the boy is back

And I'm so evolved I'm so involved
I'm showing growth, I'm so in charge

I'm C.E.O. and yeah going god
I'm so indebted, I should have been deaded

Sellin blow in the park, this I know in my heart
Now I'm so enlightened I might glow in the dark

I been up in the office you might know me as Clark
But, just when you thought the whole world fell apart

I - take off the blazer, loosen up the tie
Step inside the booth Superman is alive.

*****************************************************

I had to return. I had to get back to the raw and uncut street stuff. I have been out in the streets, seeing what the folks have considered "good", "bad", and "ugly".

I have to be honest with you....there is still so much bullshit out there. So many more Facebook and Eventbrite promoters.

Random nobody's doing multiple nights at _______________ (the so-called hot new venue)only to have the next random nobody do the same venue the next night.

Since the price of bottles have dropped due to the economic climate, that means the number of random peeps from the valley and inland empire have invaded the Hollywood night life scene as well.

Stay tuned, as I will give you daily updates as to what's going on in the Hollywood nightlife scene.

Feels good to be back.

This will be my last post, until my next post.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, we have missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't even know how happy I am that you're back :)
    Endless entertainment.....

    ReplyDelete